Monday, March 24, 2008

O-M-GEEEEEEEE

I know this blog should technically contain an update on what has been going on in my life, but that's all going to have to wait. Sorry, people. There is important business to discuss. THE HILLS IS BACK! If you have not watched the episode yet, stop reading this blog immediately and go to mtv.com to watch and then come back and read the rest.

Thoughts & Observations in the form of bullet points:

- ShePratt's back and boy is she a WITCH! To her own BROTHER, no less!!
- Holy Plastic Heidi. WOW. I can't even look at her without trying to figure out all of the things that she did. Nose job, boob job, now COLLAGEN INJECTIONS?? What the hell is next? Calf implants?!
- How jealous am I that, not only are Whitney and Lauren in Paris, but Lauren's got the skills to just whip in a stitch in an expensive ball gown to make it into a cocktail dress??
- Did anyone else get the impression that those band members were lookin fairly chesterish?
- I can't WAIT for Stephen to come back! I've been wondering why they don't talk. Could it have been that Hayden was a wee bit threatened?? Hmm??

It's really quite sick how much pleasure I get from watching this show.

No comments: