Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

The big birthday weekend came and went, and all in all I had a nice weekend. Dinner & a movie Friday night with Heather - SO fun, minus the obnoxious teeny bopper crowd... Saturday I woke up early for a conference call, then went and did super girlie things with myself like go get my eybrows waxed and tinted, get a pedicure and get my nails done, go shopping - those sorts of things... It was great! My Uncle Dan and I share a birthday and it was his 50th, so I went to their house to begin my celebrations. Later on I headed down to Tempe to this cute new little place called La Bocca Pizzeria & Wine Bar where I met all of my friends for a birthday celebration of my own! Josh's birthday was on Thursday, so we decided to have a joint party. Delicious food & wine... Loved it. AND they gave both Josh & I a birthday tiramisu!! I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVE tiramisu!

Yesterday Paige brought me breakfast from our fave spot - La Grande Orange - of which I ate only half of due to the state of hangover that I was in, and took me back to my car. My mom threw me a little birthday BBQ at her place. I got to swim with the kiddos (Jonathan & Anika) and we ate tons of food and had a blast. That was also a joint bday - Jonathan's dad's bday is today!

All in all, I had a great, fun weekend! Thanks to all who shared it with me!

No comments: