Monday, January 7, 2008

A New Year, A New Me

Ok so maybe not really a NEW me, but perhaps a slightly revised version of Me. I never understood the lure of the newfangled, seemingly "technologically advanced", ridiculously millennial concept of the BLOG... But I have to say... after spending Saturday with my good friend Heather - who, incidentally, started HER first blog last week - and questioning every little detail about it, I got hooked on the idea. Uh oh. Am I going to be spending hours on end blogging?? I am pretty sure I always poked fun at those who blogged, and also thought, "what's the point? I'm certainly not going to post my feelings just so anyone on the web can read them! That's insane!" Well... insanity... here I come, or, rather - AM...

I live alone and much of my time is spent talking to myself, so why not spew a few of the thoughts that run through my head on any given day in a structured setting for people to read? Perhaps this new hobby might even prove to be therapeutic. Who knows!

I think 2008 is going to be an exciting year. I don't know why other than - I can just feel it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

YYaaaaayyyy. Welcome to the blogger world. I am so proud of you.