Monday, February 4, 2008

A little too...Larry?

I looked at my blog last week and I thought, "how Larry King Live of me." So I need some feedback. Is my blog, oh I don't know, a little too...Larry?

I am just using the template and maybe once I get the laptop with the WIFI, I will get more adventurous and put some creativity into the ole blogaroo - but until then... I guess this will do.

I have much to blog about, but not much time at the moment. It was an eventful weekend, and unfortunately, not entirely positive - or so my heart tells me right now. Check back tomorrow for some updates and a few thoughts and reflections. (I will try to include some pictures too!)

Tomorrow's Super Tuesday, people - get out and vote if you are able and haven't already. I think this 2008 election will be one of the most important elections of all time, given the state of our government and our economy. I don't even care who you vote for at this point, just do it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I hadn't thought about it before you mentioned it but yes, a bit Larry...it could be worse...you could be a bit too Britney...